petek, 23. januar 2015

Kdo me navdihuje

Letošnje bloganje pričenjam tako, da  z vami delim mojih 5 najljubših umetnikov, ki me spremljajo že dolgo. Njihova dela me še danes navdihujejo.

Today I am sharing with you 5 an all time favourite artists of mine. Their work provides me with a great wealth of inspiration.
 

Joan Miro,

ki pravi/quote "For me, a picture should be like sparks. It must dazzle like the beauty of a woman or a poem. It must have radiance; it must be like those stones which Pyrenean shepherds use to light their pipes."
Joan Miro

Rex Ray,

ki pravi/quote: "Making collages was a personal escape from the computer, and in the process, I developed personal language and vocabulary that traverses the digital and the handmade"
Rex Ray

 

Jackson Pollock,

ki pavi/quote: "Abstract painting is abstract. It confronts you. There was a reviewer a while back who wrote that my pictures didn't have any beginning or any end. He didn't mean it as a compliment, but it was."

Jackson Pollock:
 

Vladimir Makuc,

citata nimam, pravijo o njem pa da/"...Predvsem njegove ptice postajajo simboli hrepenenja, želje po svobodi in vitalnosti.”
Vladimir Makuc
  

Friedensreich Hundertwasser,

ki pravi/quote: "When we dream alone it is only a dream, but when many dream together it is the beginning of a new reality."
Friedensreich Hundertwasser
Na mojem seznamu je še kar nekaj umetnikov, vendar tile so me nekako najbolj zaznamovali.
On my list is quite a few artists more, but the above mentioned had the deepest influence on me. 
  

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar